Professional Dog Grooming Salon: 601 Fishponds Road, Bristol, BS16 3AA
Kim and Megan both studied City and Guilds Level 3 Dog Grooming at Hartpury College.
They are both competent groomers, and can finish many breeds to the Kennel Club Breed Standard as well as offering pet trims.
They use all natural shampoos in salon such as HOWND and WildWash.
They have the highest standard of cleanliness in the grooming salon and always strive for perfection.
The salon offers:
- Full Grooms
- Hand Strips
- Nail Clipping
- Maintenance Bath & Dry
CPD is a huge part of Dog Grooming, and both groomers regularly attend courses and Seminars in line with their work. These have included:
- Dog Bite Prevention Course
- Canine First Aid Training
- Zoo Pharmacognosy
- Several Behavioural talks
• Ears and Eyes cleaned
• Nails Clipped
• Wash and dry
• Dog groomed to the owners requirements
• Short sessions in the salon to get used to sounds and smells
• Face, feet and tail trim (if necessary)
• Bath and dry
• Nail appointments can be walk ins but we always advise calling on 0117 965 5015 beforehand to check we have someone free
• Available for appropriate wire coated breeds
• Please call to book a consultation